DI-NOC Knowledge Centre
Practical Information for Architectural Finishes that are both Practical and Beautiful
- Typical Applications: condominiums, hotels, restaurants, offices, lobbies, elevators, washrooms, hospitals, and homes
- Application Surfaces: aluminum, steel, varnished metal bases, plastics, laminates, walls, plasterboard, civil plaster etc.
- Application Temperature: 16 to 28 degrees Celsius (wet applications are not needed nor recommended due to Comply™ Adhesive).
- Thickness: 215 +/- 10 Microns.
- Innovation: Comply™ technology for quick and easy application. The air between the film and surface is released via air channels. Anti-bacterial protection is built into the PS Single Colour Family.
- Flame Resistance: CAN/ULC-S102.2, ASTM E162, ASTM E662 Class A levels as defined in NFPA 101 "Life Safety Code" Test Method: ASTM E84.
- Abrasion Resistance: product applied to aluminum plate and exposed to 7000 cycles using a Taber Abrader with a 1 kg load. Test Result: no change to pattern.
- Heat Resistance: product applied to aluminum plate and subjected to a temperature of 65 degrees Celsius for 28 days. Test Result: minimal change to film adhesion and appearance.
- Humidity Resistance: product applied to aluminum plate and subjected to a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius at a relative humidity of 90% for 28 days. Test Result: minimal change to film adhesion and appearance.
- Maintenance and Cleaning: easily cleaned with standard detergents.
- Primer Odor: film adhesion primer emits a slight odor during the application process and for 24 hours after installation.
- Anti-bacterial: The PS Single Colour Series has an anti-bacterial coating, making it suitable for applications where special attention to hygiene is required i.e. dental offices or hospitals.